Happy Monday, and happy October everyone!! Fall is officially here, and I am officially 21 years old as of yesterday, October 1st!
With the new age and the new season, I’ve really taken the time to reflect on the past 21 years of my life! I feel like this year alone I was able to learn and grow into a much different person; someone I began to feel proud of, someone who I loved unconditionally! We’ve all experienced ups and downs throughout our entire lives, but each of those moments help shape us into the strong, beautiful people that we were meant to be; the best possible versions of ourselves!
With this reflection, I wanted to share 21 of the most important “lessons” that I have learned throughout these past 21 years of life! Life is truly what you make it (cue Hannah Montana, who doesn’t rock out to that song on occasion!?), so make it the best it can be!
- Life is too short to be anything but happy!
- Explore and travel as much as you can!
- Laugh and smile often, at least every single day!
- Cherish friendships, relationships, and your family!
- Don’t ever let anyone dull your shine, always be brightly you!
- True friends will always be there, regardless!
- Exercise and be active daily, and go outside as much as possible!
- Step out of your comfort zone, try new things with new people!
- Let go of negativity; people, habits, vibes, anything!
- Don’t look back, keep pushing forward!
- Let yourself rest, and give yourself (much needed) breaks!
- Detox, detox, detox! Digital, emotional, physical!
- Strive for greatness, don’t give up on your dreams!
- Document your favorite moments, take photos, keep a journal, and look back on the memories!
- Take life one day at a time, it goes by quickly!
- Read, write, and create daily!
- It’s okay to feel lost, you’re in the process of finding yourself!
- Avoid comparison, try feeling inspired and motivated instead!
- Celebrate life, every beautiful moment of it!
- Treat yourself, you deserve it!
- Be ever grateful and ever thankful, your life is one of a kind and one that is worth cherishing!
Love & Good Vibes