- A Gym Membership: A gym membership is such a great gift or someone who loves to workout, especially if they pay to go to their gym!
- Cup & Saucer Set: A matching cup and saucer is not only elegant, but it’s practical as well. They look beautiful on display, and adorable paired with hot coffee or tea!
- Kate Spade Card Holder: These are absolutely perfect for on the go travel, especially heading to class! They’re slim, and they don’t take up any space. Not to mention, they’re so cute!
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick: These lipsticks wear beautifully on the lips, and it’s a bit of an indulgence! The color above is 444 Gabrielle!
- Starbucks Coffee: Firstly, I had to mention the Christmas Blend, because it is truly delicious! But this is the perfect gift for any coffee lover!
- Stationary Set: I’m someone who loves to write, and this is something I would love to receive as a gift! Plus, there’s nothing better than getting a personalized message from someone you love!
- Skin Serum: This Truth Serum from Ole Henriksen is such a luxury product for a great price! This is perfect for anyone who’s into skincare!
- Compartes Chocolate: Delicious chocolate with a ton of unique flavors! Need I say more?
- Journal: I love this journal from Kate Spade, and it’s perfect for anyone who loves to write! It’s elegant and simple, and is so cute!
- Rollerball: This is the perfect way to buy someone a fragrance before they purchase the full size! Plus its perfect for travel, and to put in a handbag!
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide, I have a Men’s guide under $50 coming this week, as well as both Men and Women’s guide over $50! Definitely subscribe so you don’t miss out on any posts, and let me know in the comments some of your favorite items to give or receive for Christmas!