- Hunter Boots: I’ve had my Hunter boots for a while now, and I love them! They are really good quality rain boots, and they look super cute with any outfit!
- Miss Dior Eau De Parfum: I have never loved a fragrance more than this one! It’s the perfect scent for fall and winter, but I wear it all year round! I’ve gotten so many compliments, and I honestly am in love with it!
- Tan Plaid Blanket Scarf: This item is so versatile, and it looks so cute with any outfit! It’s so preppy, and blanket scarves are so soft and warm!
- Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette: If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you know I love this palette! I don’t wear that much makeup, but I love to wear a neutral smoky eye for special events! This is the perfect palette for any eye color!
- Kate Spade Mug: I love everything about this mug! I’ve been known to sneak a few pieces of cake for breakfast with my morning tea or coffee!
- MAC Syrup Lipstick: This is my favorite fall and winter lip color! It has a lustre finish, so it’s more sheer and wearable. It’s such a beautiful color, and it looks good on so many different skin tones!
- Chanel 54 Boy Lipstick: This lipstick is pretty similar to Syrup, but it’s slightly more sheer and a little darker! This is perfect lipstick to wear everyday!
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Pink: I absolutely love this color for the spring and summer! It is so pretty, and it enhances your natural lip color while adding a lot of moisture!
- Sperry Boat Shoes: Okay, when it comes to Sperry’s I’m a bit of an addict. I have way too many, and I always find myself getting more! They’re so comfortable and preppy, and they are versatile for all seasons!
- Tiffany Bracelet: I absolutely love my Tiffany bracelet, and I love my Tiffany necklace as well! Tiffany makes amazing jewelry, and this bracelet is so dainty while adding the perfect touch to any outfit!
- Michael Kors Wristlet: I’ve had this wallet for a while, and I absolutely love it! It holds everything I need, and it’s easy to take on the go if you don’t want to take your entire purse!
- Michael Kors Tote: My love for this bag is unreal! I literally carry it everywhere, and I like it because it fits my MacBook Pro 13 inch with Retina Display! I love the look of the wallet (above) and the purse together as well!
- Erin Condren Life Planner: I literally plan out my entire life, and this planner is perfect for me! I also have the Lilly Pulitzer planner, which I recommend as well! I do like the Erin Condren planner better though, because there is more room for me to write out my plans!
- Coach Earrings: I love rose gold, and I love the look of these earrings! I have the smallest ears ever, and they don’t look bulky or awkward! They’re comfortable and they look so cute for everyday wear!
I hope you liked this surprise gift guide, I had so much fun making it! I love all of these things so much, and I highly recommend all of them! Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future posts!
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Gift Guide Series this year, I already can’t wait for next year when I can make more! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and spend it filled with love and delicious food! I’ll talk to you soon!