My workout routine changes from season to season, as well as the contents of my workout bag! Check out my weekly workout schedule, and everything I take with me to the gym…
- Lululemon Yoga Mat This is my favorite workout mat, perfect for hot yoga!
- *Victoria’s Secret PINK Workout Bag I absolutely love this workout bag, it’s the perfect size!
- Lululemon Towel This towel is perfect for sweaty workouts and sweaty hot yoga sessions!
- *Albion Fit Santiago Headband These headbands are absolute adorable and super comfortable!
- Nike Flyknit Max My favorite workout/cardio shoes! Nike makes the best!
- *Coola Sport Sunscreen This sunscreen smells incredible, and is perfect for outdoor workouts!
- Apple Watch You all know how much I love my Apple Watch, a definite must have!!
- Gum! Gum after a workout is a must have, and helps you feel refreshed!
- Headphones I always listen to music while working out, so headphones are a necessity!
- Burts Bees Lip Balm My lips tend to get chapped during workouts, so I like to keep lip balm on hand!
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer I use hand sanitizer after a workout so my hands are clean!
- *Victoria’s Secret PINK Water Bottle Water is a must during a workout, why not have a cute bottle?!
Can we talk about how cute this headband is!? Albion Fit makes incredible fitness apparel, swimwear, and obviously headbands, and the quality is amazing! I think the Santiago headband is adorable, and I can’t wait to rock it while running my half marathon in two weeks!
I cannot even express how much I love Coola Suncare products! I love how this sunscreen is organic, and it has a broad spectrum while smelling absolutely amazing! I like to wear sunscreen when I workout outside, especially since I have fair skin! This sunscreen is made especially for workouts, so it doesn’t clog pores!
WEEKLY WORKOUT SCHEDULE
Monday: Hot Yoga, Blogilates
Tuesday: Pilates, Half Marathon Training, Blogilates
Wednesday: Hot Yoga, Half Marathon Training, Blogilates
Thursday: Pilates, Half Marathon Training, Blogilates
Friday: Rest Day (Maybe Blogilates)
Saturday: Half Marathon Training, Blogilates
Sunday: Half Marathon Training, Blogilates
Every single day (except Monday) I do some form of cardio in order to train for my half marathon, it’s usually running between 3 and 5 miles! I also like to add in Blogilates workouts, and hot yoga 2x per week!
I hope you all enjoyed taking a look at my workout essentials, as well as my weekly workout schedule! What are your favorite workouts, and what are your workout must haves? Definitely let me know! I hope you all have a lovely Monday filled with lots of love and good vibes!
*This post is sponsored by Victoria’s Secret PINK, as I am a member of the sponsored stylist program. I also collaborated with Albion Fit and Coola Suncare. All thoughts and opinions are genuine and authentic and are 100% my own, as I only ever work with brands I love and believe in.