American Eagle Dress//Calvin Klein Coat//Michael Kors Tote
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and a fun night/morning of shopping! I loved every moment of my Thanksgiving break, but I’m heading back to school tomorrow for two and a half more weeks. I have a lot of finals and a huge paper due, so I’m enjoying my break as long as I possibly can!
Anyway, I wore this outfit for Thanksgiving and I absolutely love it! The dress was super comfortable, and it isn’t very tight in the waist so I was able to hide my extremely full stomach. I paired it with my favorite Calvin Klein coat and my Michael Kors tote! I also paired it with a pair of booties I bought years ago from G.H. Bass and Co! I loved how they looked with the outfit, and they were comfortable to walk around in!
Again, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future posts, and let me know what you would like to see next!
- Hunter Boots: I’ve had my Hunter boots for a while now, and I love them! They are really good quality rain boots, and they look super cute with any outfit!
- Miss Dior Eau De Parfum: I have never loved a fragrance more than this one! It’s the perfect scent for fall and winter, but I wear it all year round! I’ve gotten so many compliments, and I honestly am in love with it!
- Tan Plaid Blanket Scarf: This item is so versatile, and it looks so cute with any outfit! It’s so preppy, and blanket scarves are so soft and warm!
- Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette: If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you know I love this palette! I don’t wear that much makeup, but I love to wear a neutral smoky eye for special events! This is the perfect palette for any eye color!
- Kate Spade Mug: I love everything about this mug! I’ve been known to sneak a few pieces of cake for breakfast with my morning tea or coffee!
- MAC Syrup Lipstick: This is my favorite fall and winter lip color! It has a lustre finish, so it’s more sheer and wearable. It’s such a beautiful color, and it looks good on so many different skin tones!
- Chanel 54 Boy Lipstick: This lipstick is pretty similar to Syrup, but it’s slightly more sheer and a little darker! This is perfect lipstick to wear everyday!
- Dior Addict Lip Glow Pink: I absolutely love this color for the spring and summer! It is so pretty, and it enhances your natural lip color while adding a lot of moisture!
- Sperry Boat Shoes: Okay, when it comes to Sperry’s I’m a bit of an addict. I have way too many, and I always find myself getting more! They’re so comfortable and preppy, and they are versatile for all seasons!
- Tiffany Bracelet: I absolutely love my Tiffany bracelet, and I love my Tiffany necklace as well! Tiffany makes amazing jewelry, and this bracelet is so dainty while adding the perfect touch to any outfit!
- Michael Kors Wristlet: I’ve had this wallet for a while, and I absolutely love it! It holds everything I need, and it’s easy to take on the go if you don’t want to take your entire purse!
- Michael Kors Tote: My love for this bag is unreal! I literally carry it everywhere, and I like it because it fits my MacBook Pro 13 inch with Retina Display! I love the look of the wallet (above) and the purse together as well!
- Erin Condren Life Planner: I literally plan out my entire life, and this planner is perfect for me! I also have the Lilly Pulitzer planner, which I recommend as well! I do like the Erin Condren planner better though, because there is more room for me to write out my plans!
- Coach Earrings: I love rose gold, and I love the look of these earrings! I have the smallest ears ever, and they don’t look bulky or awkward! They’re comfortable and they look so cute for everyday wear!
I hope you liked this surprise gift guide, I had so much fun making it! I love all of these things so much, and I highly recommend all of them! Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss out on any future posts!
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Gift Guide Series this year, I already can’t wait for next year when I can make more! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and spend it filled with love and delicious food! I’ll talk to you soon!
- Fitbit Charge: This is perfect for tracking exercise, as well as monitoring heart rate! Plus you can connect with other fitbit wearers, and track your progress!
- Silk Tie: Silk ties are luxurious, as well as practical! Any time he wears that tie, he’ll think of you!
- Apple TV: This is so cool, and it can be hooked up to your tv at home! Use Apple TV to watch apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW and WatchEPSN (to name a few)!
- Lululemon Jacket: A nice workout jacket is always essential! Plus it’s nice enough to wear out and about!
- Video Game: Let’s face it, we all know a man who loves to play video games! Especially with his buddies! Finding a new game under the Christmas tree is sure to bring him joy!
- Grilling Set: The weather is chilly now, but come spring grilling will be back in full force! This adds a personal touch, while being completely practical!
- Sperry’s: These are the perfect shoes for men that can be worn casual or more dressy! They’re great for all season wear as well!
- Apple Watch: This watch connects directly to your phone for easy access to your emails, messages, calendar, and many more! Plus, it looks great on the wrist!
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses: I am a total Ray-Ban and Maui Jim fanatic, and I highly recommend either brand for sunglasses! They are so comfortable, and they have great lenses!
- Leather Wallet: Wallets are essential, and a nice leather wallet is a small luxury to have! We all know how worn out wallets can get, so treat him to a brand new one this Holiday season!
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Gift Guide series, I had so much fun putting all of these lists together! I have one more for you coming in a few days! Let me know some of your favorite things to give or receive for the Holiday season, and make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any posts! I have a lot of great Holiday posts coming soon, so check back often!