Hi everyone, it’s been a little bit since I’ve posted! I’ve had so much going on with group projects, exams, and plenty of assignments and quizzes! Today I wanted to talk about some spring essentials for 2016, because I definitely have spring fever! I’m so excited for warmer weather, and to be able to wear dresses and open shoes again! I compiled a general list of necessities for the spring, so definitely let me know if you would like a more in depth list about fashion, beauty, or accessories!
- J Crew Trench Coat: I think trench coats are perfect for spring, because they’re a lot lighter than winter jackets! The weather in Michigan is still a bit chilly in the spring, and on some days a lighter jacket is definitely needed! Plus, you can’t go wrong with a classic trench!
- J Crew Umbrella: With spring comes rain, and a cute umbrella will make those rainy days a little brighter! I love the umbrellas from J Crew, because they fold up to a little size that’s perfect for your handbag!
- Customizable Ray-Bans: Spring is always my excuse to stock up on new summer clothes and essentials! New sunglasses are a definite must, and you can create your perfect pair of Ray-Bans on the website!
- Kate Spade Handbag: Kate Spade is my obsession, and the spring handbags are to die for! I’m drawn to very neutral handbags, but I love how this one has the bit of pink right at the bottom! Kate Spade also makes super cute handbags in pastel colors, and they are perfect for spring!
- Tory Burch Miller Sandal: The best part of spring is breaking out the flip flops and open toed shoes! These sandals from Tory Burch are absolutely adorable, and definitely a staple for your closet! Plus, they’ll add a perfect pop of color to any outfit!
- J Crew Stripes: Stripes are a necessity during all of the seasons, and I think they’re perfect for the spring! They’re perfect for layering, or plain with a cute statement necklace! I’m obsessed with the striped shirts from J Crew!
- Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo 208 Roman: How beautiful is this color!? Chanel released some new lip products, and the Rouge Coco Stylo is perfect for a sheer wash of color! If I wear lipstick I always tend to go towards nudes, but I would definitely feel comfortable wearing this!
- Essie Fiji: This is my all time favorite nail color! It’s the perfect baby pink color, and it lasts exceptionally well! During the spring and summer, I’m constantly wearing Fiji!
- Lilly Pulitzer Dress: Nothing screams spring and summer more than a Lilly dress! I love how flowy and comfortable they are, and they’re incredibly cute! Nothing makes me happier than a new Lilly dress!
- Kendra Scott Earrings: Kendra Scott earrings are absolutely gorgeous, and they are amazing quality! There are a ton of options in so many different colors and styles! I think these amethyst earrings are absolutely perfect for the spring, and they’ll add the perfect touch to any outfit!
- Stella & Dot Statement Necklace: You all know my obsession for Stella & Dot, and I fell in love with this necklace the moment I saw it! The hint of turquoise is stunning, and it’s petite enough to pair with other necklaces or by itself!
- Diptyque Paris Baies Candle: I cannot live without candles, and Diptyque makes exceptional ones! They burn cleanly, and they smell absolutely incredible! I’m definitely burning a lot of cozy scents right now for the winter, but I can’t wait to bring out the spring candles!
Spring is right around the corner, and I’m so excited! I hope you enjoyed this post, and I’ll talk to you very soon!