Hi everyone! I hope you’ve had a great week so far! Yesterday I was accepted into my program at GVSU, and I’m so incredibly excited! I also have a lot of fun things coming up later this week, and I’m meeting one of my good friends downtown today for coffee and macarons! 2016 is already off to an amazing start, and I know this is going to be a truly special year!
Today I wanted to bring you a post about my beauty essentials that I use every day, and do a mini review! I love writing posts like this, and I enjoy reading them just as much! I also have a Spring Essentials post coming up next week, so stay in touch for that!
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: I am completely in love with this perfume, and I’ve been wearing it for well over a year! I have gotten so many compliments while wearing this perfume, and I wear it every single day! It’s more of a fall/winter scent, but I wear it all year!
- GLAMGLOW SUPERCLEANSE Daily Clearing Cleanser: I love this cleanser because it’s a mud to foam formula, and it leaves your face feeling cool and tingly! I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I don’t have acne, however I do have some pores and I definitely notice a difference! It’s also formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, which I really enjoy!
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: I use this moisturizer every morning and night, and I absolutely love it! As I mentioned I have combination skin, and it makes my skin feel amazing! The 6 oz lasts a really long time, and you can use it head to toe wherever you have dry skin! It’s also formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates!
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew: I have natural blonde hair, however I do get highlights a few times during the year! This is a purple shampoo and conditioner, and it helps keep your blonde color more cool toned instead of brassy! It smells amazing, and it definitely works! I’m also looking for a good toner, so let me know if you have any recommendations!
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product: This product is absolutely AMAZING. I use this every day on my hair before I style it or use heat, and I’ve noticed such a difference! My hair is a lot healthier, and it looks so much better! This product is said to have 10 benefits for hair, and it smells great!
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray: When I curl my hair, this product is my lifesaver! It adds really nice texture, and helps create more piecey, beachy waves! It smells really great, and it works well on wet or dry hair! I also like to use this when I’m letting my hair air dry for some natural looking texture and waves!
- Victoria’s Secret Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion: I love every single thing about this lotion! I’ve always been a huge fan of coconut lotions, and this one has the PERFECT coconut scent! It’s very moisturizing without feeling greasy, and it sinks into the skin very quickly! If you’re a fan of coconut, definitely purchase this!
- Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara: When it comes to makeup, I put on a little bit of this mascara and I’m good to go! I’ve used this mascara for such a long time, and I prefer it over all of my higher end mascaras. I like when my eyelashes look very natural, but with a little bit of volume and length. This mascara is perfect for that, plus it’s a great price!
- Benefit Cosmetics Rockateur Box Blush: I don’t wear any face makeup at all, but some days I like to add a little bit of blush after I put on my mascara! This blush is so pretty, and it looks very natural on the skin! I have very fair skin on my face, and it gives me a healthy glow without being overpowering. This blush also smells amazing, which is always a plus!
- Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm: I love this lip balm, and I’ve used it for a long time! The pomegranate one is by far my favorite, and I keep one in my handbag and backpack! It’s perfect to apply throughout the day, plus it gives your lips a hint of color!
- Christian Dior Creme de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm: This is the best lip balm I’ve ever used, and I’ve gone through a few of them already! I use this every night before bed, and I put it on in the morning before I leave! It definitely smells like roses, so if you are sensitive to that then this might not be for you. However it leaves your lips feeling so incredibly soft and hydrated, and it has a mild plumping effect without any tingling or stinging! I highly recommend!!
I hope you enjoyed seeing my every day essentials, let me know what some of yours are! I’ll talk to you very soon!