Happy Wellness Wednesday everyone!! I hope you’re all having a beautiful week so far, and have been enjoying the lovely spring weather!
I always view spring as the season to get re-motivated and to kickstart a healthy workout and wellness routine, especially after a cozy winter! One of the most important parts of a healthy lifestyle is a healthy diet, so I couldn’t resist sharing my favorite acai bowl recipe! This recipe includes only 3 main ingredients, and is vegan, dairy free, and gluten free! YUM!
- 1 (100g) packet of frozen acai berry blend (I use the organic pure unsweetened packet from Sambazon)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (I use reduced sugar unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana (you can substitute one room temperature banana and 2-3 pieces of ice)
- Fresh fruit, gluten-free oats/granola, and 100% organic unsweetened shredded coconut to top
- A blender (I use a Magic Bullet)
- In blender, combine frozen acai packet, 1/4 cup non-dairy milk, and frozen banana, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl, and top with fresh fruit, oats/granola, and shredded coconut (substitute ingredients to your liking)
Definitely let me know if you try this recipe, and let me know your favorite acai/smoothie bowl recipe! I hope you all have a beautiful Wednesday!
Love & Good Vibes