Take your outfit from a daytime look to a look for a night out in just a few simple steps!
1. Add a jacket, blazer, or cardigan! These items look great paired with a skirt or dress, and they can easily make any outfit look more put together!
2. Switch your shoes! I switched my sandals for a pair of black heels to dress it up a little bit! This is a really simple thing to do, and it will instantly add a more sophisticated look!
3. Add nylons or tights! This is optional, especially in the warmer months of the year! Tights always add a feminine touch to any outfit, and I thought they looked great paired with this outfit!
4. Add a bold lip color! Your smile is one of the biggest first impressions! Adding a darker/bolder lip color will make your teeth look whiter, and they make your facial features stand out more!
5. Switch your purse! I did not include photos of my purses in this post, however switching your daytime purse to a nighttime clutch is a great way to spice up any outfit! Pack your essential makeup touch-ups and your cardholder into your clutch, and you’re good to go!
This was how I styled an outfit from daytime to nighttime, but feel free to put your own personal touches into your outfits! Let me know in the comments if you recreated this day to night look, and what outfit post you would like to see next!