- Kendra Scott Earrings: These earrings are truly beautiful, and they add the perfect touch to any outfit! Definitely worth the cost!
- Fitbit Charge: This is perfect for tracking your exercise, as well as monitoring your heart rate! Plus you can connect with other fitbit wearers, and track your progress!
- Keurig: Fast, easy, delicious coffee! Perfect for a college student, and also for any homeowner on your list!
- Michael Kors Watch: Practical and gorgeous at the same time! Such a statement piece that completes any outfit! The rose gold with the black leather is my favorite!
- Patagonia Fleece Pullover: Not only are these pullovers cute, but they are so incredibly warm and they come in a variety of colors!
- Jo Malone Candle: These are definitely luxury candles that smell as beautiful as they look! They aren’t overpowering, and they leave a subtle, amazing scent in any room!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette: This is perfect for any makeup lover on your list! This palette comes with six different shades of blush and highlighter!
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses: I am a total Ray-Ban and Maui Jim fanatic, and I highly recommend either brand for sunglasses! They are so comfortable, and they have great lenses!
- Fujifilm Mini Polaroid Camera: This is the perfect way to capture memories in a hard copy instead of digitally on an iPhone! The polaroid prints instantly from the camera, and it’s a perfect, adorable keepsake!
- Tory Burch Flats: These flats go perfectly with anything, and are such a cute addition to any outfit! They come in a ton of colors, and they are comfortable as well!
I hope you enjoyed this gift guide, and don’t forget to check out my previous posts for my gift guides under $50 for both men and women! Also, make sure you subscribe so you won’t miss out on any posts! I have a $50+ gift guide for men coming this week, and a lot more posts coming soon! Let me know in the comments what your favorite gifts to give or receive for Christmas are!