- Fitbit Charge: This is perfect for tracking exercise, as well as monitoring heart rate! Plus you can connect with other fitbit wearers, and track your progress!
- Silk Tie: Silk ties are luxurious, as well as practical! Any time he wears that tie, he’ll think of you!
- Apple TV: This is so cool, and it can be hooked up to your tv at home! Use Apple TV to watch apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW and WatchEPSN (to name a few)!
- Lululemon Jacket: A nice workout jacket is always essential! Plus it’s nice enough to wear out and about!
- Video Game: Let’s face it, we all know a man who loves to play video games! Especially with his buddies! Finding a new game under the Christmas tree is sure to bring him joy!
- Grilling Set: The weather is chilly now, but come spring grilling will be back in full force! This adds a personal touch, while being completely practical!
- Sperry’s: These are the perfect shoes for men that can be worn casual or more dressy! They’re great for all season wear as well!
- Apple Watch: This watch connects directly to your phone for easy access to your emails, messages, calendar, and many more! Plus, it looks great on the wrist!
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses: I am a total Ray-Ban and Maui Jim fanatic, and I highly recommend either brand for sunglasses! They are so comfortable, and they have great lenses!
- Leather Wallet: Wallets are essential, and a nice leather wallet is a small luxury to have! We all know how worn out wallets can get, so treat him to a brand new one this Holiday season!
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Gift Guide series, I had so much fun putting all of these lists together! I have one more for you coming in a few days! Let me know some of your favorite things to give or receive for the Holiday season, and make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any posts! I have a lot of great Holiday posts coming soon, so check back often!