There’s nothing better than fall fashion! I like to classify my style as classic and preppy, so I decided to share 11 of my must have fashion essentials…
- White Cable Knit Sweater These sweaters are essential for layering, and are nice and cozy!
- LL Bean Boots Fall weather means rain and snow, and Bean boots are comfy and cute!
- J Crew Quilted Vest Layering with vests is a must for me, and I love the herringbone pattern!
- J Crew Plaid Shirt You all know flannels are my favorite, and a definite must have for fall!
- Kate Spade Mahogany Handbag I’ve been obsessing over merlot handbags, and this one is perfection!
- Hunter Rain Boots Hunter boots are an absolute must, and a staple for all seasons (especially fall)!
- J Crew Statement Necklace J Crew has the best statement necklaces; pair with a sweater and flannel!
- Longchamp Tote These totes are super cute and preppy, and also super practical! A must!
- Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt Shep shirts are an obsession of mine, and look adorable paired with a vest!
- J Crew Socks Warm and cozy socks for fall… need I say more!?
- J Crew Wool Cashmere Cape Capes and ponchos are a staple this season, and are perfect for layering!
SHOP THIS POST
I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my must have fashion essentials, what are some of your favorites!? I apologize for not posting yesterday, It was my very first day of work at J Crew (yay!), and I had two essays, a quiz, and a presentation all due in the matter of two hours! Yesterday was pretty hectic, and I couldn’t be more thankful for the weekend! I hope you all had the best week, and have a lovely Friday (and weekend) filled with lots of love and good vibes!