Fall is the greatest season, and there are so many fun things to do! I decided to make a fall bucket list this year, and share what I hope to accomplish by the 31st…
I honestly have so much love for fall, so creating a “fall bucket list” was a must!! Here are 30 things I hope to accomplish, make sure you check back on the 31st to see how I did! Also, let me know what’s on your bucket list/some of your favorite things to do during the fall!!
1. Go apple picking
2. Head to a pumpkin patch/pick a pumpkin (or a few!)
3. Carve/paint pumpkins
4. Movie night
5. Make fall flavored treats/drinks
6. Go through a corn maze (haunted or regular)
7. Tailgate/football games
8. Hot apple cider and PSLs
9. Bonfires and s’mores
10. Decorate for fall/DIY fall decor
11. Boots, scarves, sweaters, vests
12. Roast pumpkin seeds
13. Go hiking/hammocking
14. Open up the windows
15. Get cozy: blankets, hot tea, candles
16. Fall candles/LUSH products
17. Halloween movie marathon
18. Read by the fire
19. Farmer’s market
20. Go exploring and look at the leaves
21. Bring seasonal coffee to a friend
22. Do random acts of kindness
23. Fall photography
24. Dress in layers
25. Coffeehouses with friends
26. Run a half marathon (October 23rd)!
27. Gossip Girl marathon(s)
28. Fall magazines/fall issues
29. Collect leaves
30. Enjoy fall!!
I’m so glad fall is finally here, and I cannot wait to start checking things off of the list! Make sure you check back tomorrow for a brand new post, don’t forget I’m posting every single day this month! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday filled with lots of love and good vibes!